You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Search Know for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Search Know from your systemSearch Know
. Open here
where you can get more info on Search Know. You can get more details on Search Know at http://www.searchitknow.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Search Know is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file is named Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 306.09 KB (313440 bytes).
Search Know is comprised of the following executables which occupy 829.59 KB (849504
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (306.09 KB)
The current page applies to Search Know version 2.0.5837.18755
alone. Click on the links below for other Search Know versions:
...click to view all...
Search Know is an application by the software company Search Know. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove Search Know is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Search Know from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Search Know or simply click the Search feature and type in "Search Know". The Search Know app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Search Know in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Search Know, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Search Know:
- The publisher is: http://www.searchitknow.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Search Know\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Search Know.
8. After uninstalling Search Know, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Search Know which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Search Know with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Search Know by Search Know from your computer, nor are we saying that Search Know by Search Know is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Search Know in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-26 22:41:29.770