This web page is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more facts about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Exterminate It! is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's decision. Exterminate It!'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it occupies around 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.59 MB (1671156
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.05.16
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 17:27:33.053