You can find below detailed information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called ExterminateIt.exe and its approximative size is 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Exterminate It!. They occupy 1.59 MB (1671155
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.03.01
only. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. After you click Exterminate It! in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:41:19.590