You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Further information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be seen here
. You can see more info related to Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it takes close to 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.01.03
only. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:25:48.210