This page contains complete information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Further information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be seen here
. You can get more details about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exterminate It!. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s main executable file and it takes close to 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Exterminate It!. They take 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. After you click Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-14 09:01:10.317