This web page is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Open here
where you can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more information about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Exterminate It! is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! directory, subject to the user's decision. Exterminate It!'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Exterminate It!. They take 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.02.26
alone. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-26 13:42:45.107