You can find below details on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More info about CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be read here
. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more information about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Exterminate It! is frequently set up in the C:\Arquivos de programas\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Arquivos de programas\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Exterminate It!. They take an average of 1.59 MB (1671154
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.02.16
of Exterminate It!. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Arquivos de programas\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:27:32.427