This page contains complete information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more information about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Exterminate It! is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. Exterminate It!'s primary file takes about 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and is called ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This data is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.01.29
only. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. After you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-21 03:18:08.230