Exterminate It! is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Please follow http://www.exterminate-it.com
if you want to read more on Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s web page. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Exterminate It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Exterminate It!. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.08.21
of Exterminate It!. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-21 20:50:37.533