Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can read more about on Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Exterminate It!. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. When you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-26 02:49:49.717