Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can read more about on Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Exterminate It!. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-26 02:49:49.717