This info is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Further information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be found here
. You can get more details related to Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Exterminate It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.97 MB (2064591
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.01.06
of Exterminate It!. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users decide to erase it. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. When you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-21 11:09:57.570