This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Further information about Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exterminate It!. The program's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExterminateIt.exe.
The executable files below are part of Exterminate It!. They occupy an average of 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.11.02
alone. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. After you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-23 08:32:42.720