This page contains complete information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. More details about Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! program is found in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.59 MB (1671155
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.06.01
alone. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-01 14:20:29.120