This web page is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's option during install. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s main file takes around 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.59 MB (1671156
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.08.16
only. You can find here a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 15:52:36.240