How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computer
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It is produced by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More info about the app Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Exterminate It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled ExterminateIt.exe and occupies 1.53 MB (1603512 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Exterminate It!. They take 1.60 MB (1672691
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
A way to remove Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Exterminate It! is a program by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people try to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed Exterminate It!:
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 21:44:24.867