This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can see more info about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! is composed of the following executables which take 1.98 MB (2081083
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.05.04
only. You can find below info on other versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some people try to remove this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 20:49:19.070