Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More data about the software Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s main executable file and it occupies about 1.91 MB (2004968 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.96 MB (2057653
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.91 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.06.12
alone. You can find here a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. After you click Exterminate It! in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-07 18:40:14.403