This page is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more facts about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Usually the Exterminate It! application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.06.09
only. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! releases:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Exterminate It! from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. When you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-10 13:38:19.120