This web page contains complete information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Further information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be found here
. You can see more info about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, subject to the user's choice. Exterminate It!'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it takes about 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Exterminate It!. They take 1.98 MB (2081080
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.55 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.12.01
only. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. When you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-19 04:32:32.813