This page contains complete information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be found here
. You can see more info about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named ExterminateIt.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes).
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They take 1.98 MB (2081083
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.09.25
alone. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. When you click Exterminate It! in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-26 19:26:13.727