This web page is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Detailed information about Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Exterminate It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Exterminate It!'s primary file takes about 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) and is named ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Exterminate It!. They take 1.59 MB (1671156
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.09.19
of Exterminate It!. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-01 05:37:15.383