Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Exterminate It!'s main file takes around 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) and is called ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.59 MB (1671154
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This web page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.02.10
alone. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. When you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-01 14:09:44.310