You can find below detailed information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More information about CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be seen here
. More information about the program Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. Exterminate It!'s main file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
The executables below are part of Exterminate It!. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.01.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-12 00:55:23.333