Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More info about the software Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s main file takes about 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.03.20
only. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Exterminate It! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. After you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:37:31.503