Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More info about the software Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s main file takes about 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.03.20
only. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Exterminate It! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. When you select Exterminate It! in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-21 13:37:31.503