Exterminate It! is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more details about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Exterminate It! is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is labeled ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executables are contained in Exterminate It!. They occupy 1.97 MB (2064591
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.07.31
of Exterminate It!. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application released by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-05 11:31:56.343