You can find below detailed information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can read more about on Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exterminate It!. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is called ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.98 MB (2081081
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This data is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.12.03
alone. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-27 16:09:07.230