Exterminate It! is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Exterminate It!'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! contains of the executables below. They take 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.05.06
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 06:13:40.093