You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
for more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More details about Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, regulated by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. The program's main executable file is titled ExterminateIt.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Exterminate It!. They occupy 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This info is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.08.23
only. You can find here a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application offered by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-23 13:46:26.770