You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more data about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s main executable file and it takes approximately 1.91 MB (2004968 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Exterminate It!. They take 1.96 MB (2057655
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.91 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.05.14
only. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 02:48:31.373