Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more details on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More data about the program Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Exterminate It!. They take about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This data is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.01.19
alone. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application released by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. When you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:19:25.440