This page is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Open here
for more details on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Please follow http://www.exterminate-it.com
if you want to read more on Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. Exterminate It!'s primary file takes about 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) and is named ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Exterminate It!. They occupy 1.59 MB (1671156
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.03.22
only. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! releases:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application marketed by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-16 19:07:20.273