Exterminate It! is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More information about CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. The application's main executable file is called ExterminateIt.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes).
Exterminate It! is composed of the following executables which take 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.02.03
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application marketed by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 12:47:39.333