Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe and its approximative size is 67.56 KB (69178 bytes).
The executables below are part of Exterminate It!. They occupy an average of 67.56 KB (69178
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.10.01
only. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application marketed by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-10-01 17:27:16.697