Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Exterminate It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.58 MB (1654664
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.07.03.13
only. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Exterminate It! in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-07 03:07:39.607