Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Exterminate It! by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.58 MB (1654664
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.07.03.13
only. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-07 03:07:39.607