This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More details about the app Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Usually the Exterminate It! program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder, depending on the user's option during install. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Exterminate It!'s main file takes about 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and is named ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.05.07
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other releases of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. After you click Exterminate It! in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-08 13:47:20.217