You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
where you can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can get more details about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.04.23
of Exterminate It!. For more Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. When you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-23 19:17:02.860