Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more data about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Usually the Exterminate It! application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exterminate It!. The program's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is called ExterminateIt.exe.
The executables below are part of Exterminate It!. They take about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.06.17
only. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-17 18:52:01.290