Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more data about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. Usually the Exterminate It! application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Exterminate It!. The program's main executable file occupies 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is called ExterminateIt.exe.
The executables below are part of Exterminate It!. They take about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.06.17
only. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. After you select Exterminate It! in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-17 18:52:01.290