Exterminate It! is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be seen here
. More information about Exterminate It! can be seen at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk and is called ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.08.03
alone. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! releases:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-03 13:57:17.850