This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. You can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more info about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.59 MB (1671155
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This web page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.04.25
alone. You can find here a few links to other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:53:59.337