Exterminate It! is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Open here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More information about the app Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. Exterminate It!'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.97 MB (2064591
bytes) on disk:
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (51.45 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.09.18
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. After you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-12 18:31:11.493