Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
where you can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Please open http://www.exterminate-it.com
if you want to read more on Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s web page. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named ExterminateIt.exe and it has a size of 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Exterminate It!. They take about 1.97 MB (2063499
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (50.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.04.12.26
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. When you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-03 19:30:06.440