Exterminate It! is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. More information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be found here
. You can see more info on Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder, subject to the user's option. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is titled ExterminateIt.exe and its approximative size is 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Exterminate It!. They take 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This web page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.09.12
alone. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. When you click Exterminate It! in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-12 18:36:10.000