You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Exterminate It! from your computerCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more facts about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Exterminate It!'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.59 MB (1671155
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.01.05
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-24 15:44:17.847