You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More details about the program Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, subject to the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the Exterminate It!'s primary executable file and it takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Exterminate It!. They occupy about 1.98 MB (2081081
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of Exterminate It!. You can find below info on other versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Exterminate It! with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-22 12:33:06.713