Exterminate It! is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can see more info about Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Exterminate It!'s primary file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and its name is ExterminateIt.exe.
The following executables are contained in Exterminate It!. They occupy 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This data is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.06.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Exterminate It! releases:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is an application offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Exterminate It! from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Exterminate It! or simply click the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. When you click Exterminate It! in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The publisher is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-12 18:37:24.787