Exterminate It! is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Further information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.exterminate-it.com
if you want to read more on Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s web page. Usually the Exterminate It! application is found in the C:\Program Files\Exterminate It! folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. ExterminateIt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) on disk.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.98 MB (2081083
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.04.20
only. For other Exterminate It! versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program released by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people want to remove it. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Exterminate It! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found very quickly. When you select Exterminate It! in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-20 22:29:13.620