This web page contains complete information on how to remove Exterminate It! for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More information about the software Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ExterminateIt.exe and its approximative size is 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes).
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.98 MB (2081082
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
This page is about Exterminate It! version 2.12.10.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program marketed by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to erase Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Exterminate It! from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply click the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". The Exterminate It! application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Exterminate It! in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-02 09:36:50.710