This info is about Exterminate It! for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Check out here
for more information on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Click on http://www.exterminate-it.com
to get more details about Exterminate It! on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Exterminate It!. Exterminate It!'s main file takes around 1.92 MB (2011904 bytes) and is called ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2081084
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.92 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.08.18
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Exterminate It! with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it exists on your system the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. When you click Exterminate It! in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The software company is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After uninstalling Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your PC, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-20 01:50:08.803