Exterminate It! is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Exterminate It! from your PCCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. More details about the application Exterminate It! can be found at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called ExterminateIt.exe and its approximative size is 1.53 MB (1601976 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Exterminate It!. They occupy about 1.59 MB (1671156
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.12.06.03
of Exterminate It!. Click on the links below for other Exterminate It! versions:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program offered by the software company CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Exterminate It! from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search field and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Exterminate It! in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Exterminate It! which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, nor are we saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Exterminate It! supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 16:16:05.683