You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Exterminate It! for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Exterminate It! from your systemCURIOLAB S.M.B.A.
. Take a look here
for more details on CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. You can read more about related to Exterminate It! at http://www.exterminate-it.com
. Exterminate It! is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It! directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Exterminate It! is C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.53 MB (1603512 bytes) on disk and is named ExterminateIt.exe.
Exterminate It! installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.60 MB (1672690
bytes) on disk.
- ExterminateIt.exe (1.53 MB)
- ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe (67.56 KB)
The current web page applies to Exterminate It! version 2.12.02.02
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Exterminate It!:
...click to view all...
Exterminate It! is a program by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A.. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Exterminate It! is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Exterminate It! with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Exterminate It! or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Exterminate It!". If it is installed on your PC the Exterminate It! app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Exterminate It! in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Exterminate It!, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Exterminate It!:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.exterminate-it.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Exterminate It!\ExterminateIt_Uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Exterminate It!.
8. After removing Exterminate It!, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Exterminate It! that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Exterminate It! using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. from your computer, we are not saying that Exterminate It! by CURIOLAB S.M.B.A. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Exterminate It! in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-02 12:10:09.153